Menu Ideas for Baby Shower

I am looking for a really cool menu for a baby shower in August.

By Judy from Ancaster, ON

Well, I don't know about there, but it's hot here in Texas. So I'd suggest finger foods, chips and dips, mini sandwiches, veggie tray. Here's an idea. How about making a baby carriage watermelon? Design and cut the watermelon to look like a baby carriage and use something on the side, at the bottom for wheels (maybe large slices of eggplant?). Cut out the watermelon inside and then make watermelon balls (and maybe honeydew, cantaloupe as well) and add back to the inside with some nice fresh mint. Colored punch to match the babies sex is nice also, if you know the sex, which people generally do now. Just add food color.

When I had my daughters Baby shower in the summer I had a salad buffet, with assorted salads, chicken, ham , pasta and some vegie types too. Then dessert was an ice cream bar. The idea went over well and the prep was very easy as most everything was done ahead of time and the ice cream bar was almost a "do nothing "

bassinet basket filled with muffins
Baby Shower Food Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower FoodAugust 3, 2010
Baby Shower Punch Recipes
Baby Shower Punch Recipes
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄