Making a Fruit Bowl Baby Carriage
Use a watermelon and other fruits to make these clever baby shower centerpiece. This is a page about making a fruit bowl baby carriage
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This Fruit Bowl Baby Carriage is the perfect centerpiece for a baby shower.
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 watermelon
- orange and kiwi
- berries & fresh fruit
- Use a knife to cut only part of the top of a watermelon.
- Scoop out the watermelon insides, and cut into chunks.
- Cut a jagged edge on the carriage body. Take cut part of the rind to make the carriage handle.
- Use orange slices & kiwi for the wheels. Attach with tooth picks.
- Fill carriage with watermelon chunks, fresh berries, and any other fruit you want.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.