Baby Shower Fruit Tray

I prepared a fruit tray for my daughter-in-law's baby shower. I made a watermelon baby carriage; embellished the tray with my son's Charlie Brown character, flowers and greenery. I used cantaloupe balls, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, fresh pineapple, peaches and blueberries. I used lemon rounds for the "wheels" of the carriage, cut a slice into a baby carriage "handle".

I placed small pieces of fruit (grapes, blueberries, etc.) to cover toothpicks. I made orange, lemon and lime baskets to fill in corners of the tray and filled them with small fruits. I served it with vanilla and chocolate fruit dip. The chocolate fruit dip was placed in a 31 year old ceramic baby carriage.

By WandaJo from Tennessee