Instructions For The H2O Mop

I purchased an H2O Mop Ultra a while ago and I lost the instruction manual that came with it. I was wondering how I could get another one?

By Sue from Camdenton, MO

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Sure, I have a Shark steam mop what do you need? The entire book or general maintenance.

If you go to the web site Retrevo.com you can download replacement instruction booklets for everything.

Answer

We just bought the H2O mop, and we lost the directions on how to use it. I was hoping someone might be able to send me a copy of theirs. Thank you very much.

Becky

Instructions For The H2O Mop

I did a search, found the www.Thane.com site, and this was listed under the "manuals" link:

H2OMopUserGuide

Hope this helps. (03/25/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 11, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Steam Mop
Repairing an H2O Steam Mop
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:23:52 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 942 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.