Use Cereal Liner as Wax Paper

I seldom use waxed paper. In fact I usually only use it when my husband makes hamburgers on the grill, to layer the raw patties in so they won't stick.

Instead of buying waxed paper just for this use, I save the waxy bags that line the cereal boxes. When I empty the box, I open the bag along the seam and roll it over a tube in an old waxed paper box and put in the drawer.

I never pay for it, and we always have it.

By mom-from-missouri from NW Missouri

I discovered another use for the cereal liners just last night. If you make your own sushi, the liner makes a much better cover for the sushi mat than plastic wrap. Just cut the edges so it lies flat on the mat. It is easily washable to use again and again!

I also use cereal liners all the time,I cut it into pieces to cover the food we heat in mircrowave. I have not bought wax paper in a long time. It pays to save everything you can, good luck.

This is fine as long as you do not microwave the bags because they are made of plastic.

I use cereal liners when setting out Christmas wreath cookies as they are so sticky.

uses for cereal boxes
Uses for Cereal Boxes and Packaging
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
frog hat
Making Paper Hats From Cereal Boxes
🎉
🎄