Removing Hard-Water Stains Inside Dishwasher

How do I remove hard-water build up on dishwasher walls, from well water?

By BEA from McAllen, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Fill a plastic spray bottle with lemon juice or vinegar and spray . Leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Good luck.

A product called Lemishine worked wonders for me. I buy it at Walmart near the dishwasher detergents. They frequently are out of it so that might also be a testimonial to its effectiveness.

Can also use sea salt, found in or around the spice section of grocery store.

Justsusie, does it work on hard water stains in the bathroom stool too? I have a problem there. Nothing seems to penetrate it because it is along the sides of the bowl and when I spray something on it, it runs down into the water right away.

Snobol It's the only thing. The rust will literally run down the bowl. Pour some under the rim and watch it disappear it's amazing. The only place I know to buy it at is Family Dollar. Walmart used to sell it but doesn't seem to anymore, maybe you can find it online.

CLR is the best product I have found, I run an empty load once a week with 1/2 cup of CLR. Amazing difference.

Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesOctober 28, 2009
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
New Open Dishwasher
Saving Money on a Dishwasher
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:20:42 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.