Use Stickers to Change Greeting Cards

You can use any greeting card for any occasion with stickers from the dollar store. For instance, I needed a graduation card this weekend and all I had was a cute doggie "Get Well Soon" card, so I took one of the "You're terrific" stickers and covered the "Get Well Soon" part on the front of the card. On the inside I used butterfly stickers and "Good Job" to cover the writing on the inside. And my granddaughter loved it!

By Debseeley from Vero Beach, FL

Wow! that thought had never crossed my mind, excellent idea. I have many cards and stickers, now I can use them.

Thanks for sharing this!

You are terrific!

You see, I would never have thought of this! I cant wait for the next time I find a card that has the wrong greeting on it and then I can put a lovely sticker on it and use it! This has happened to me so many times, when I have had to go from one store to the other. This will save me tons of gas money and aggravation! So glad to have read this tip! love it!

I never thought of it even though I do like to make cards and scrap book wonderful idea.

Great idea & VERY thrifty! Thanks for sharing.

God Bless

Trish in CT

Better Living Frugal Living TipsJuly 28, 2009
Greeting Cards
Donating Old Greeting Cards
Woman Making Greeting Cards With Children
Saving Money on Greeting Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Making Fall Greeting Cards
Making Fall Birthday and Greeting Cards