Use Wading Pool to Clean Blinds

For a no mess place to clean your mini-blinds or give a dog a bath, buy a 42 inch kids' wading pool. After washing blinds, hang them over outdoor chairs and rinse with a hose. No mess in the house!

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

Smart thinking!

Great idea for summer time. I just use the bathtub. But it does make a mess when it comes time to drain them. But, one other thing I highly recommend is Cascade dishwasher powder for cleaning blinds. It's the best. Hardly any scrubbing at all needed. Just let them soak and rinse off. I got this from my brother who used to have a house cleaning business.

I use the bathtub as well, and use a dog sprayer attachment to clean them. Sure get a bunch of nasty dirt out of them, I usually have to change the water 3 times to get them clean as we live in the country on a gravel road. If the windows are open, the blinds and curtains collect the gravel dust. Many people overlook cleaning the blinds. We received a list of things to clean when you have allergies, and the curtains and blinds were close to the top of the list.

Sounds like a good idea unless you can't get back up off the ground. I'm a senior and I'd be stuck till someone came and got me up. LOL

Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousAugust 17, 2010
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Canvas Blinds
Cleaning Canvas Blinds
Patio garden using child's pool and barrel
Uses for Wading Pools
🎄