Use 3 Ring Binder Hardware For Hanging Storage

contest winner icon

Old school or work 3 ring binders can be reused by removing the back plate and rings. Use pliers to remove the rivets and separate the back plate from the cover. Screw the plate and rings to a wall or the back of a closet or cabinet door. Mount the plate horizontally using a small level or as best you can by eye.

Then you can open the rings using the end tabs as if you were inserting paper. Do not over tighten the screws or it will be difficult to open the rings. You can then hang items like vacuum cleaner bags and belts, packages of batteries or hardware, small cords, etc. Close the rings and the items are secure and easy to see and find when you need them.

Source: I thought it up myself. Maybe someone else has also thought of it but I have not seen anyone doing this so far.

By CoexDave from Vanastra, Ontario

Amazing Idea! I have some old ones and I am going to do just this cool tip! Thanks.

What a great idea!

Wonderful idea, very practical and smart.

Old Binder Rings for Kitchen Storage
Reusing 3-Ring Binders
Better Living Green Living ReusingAugust 4, 2011
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Installing Roman Shades
Finding Window Hardware for Roman Shades
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
🎉
🎄