Hearing Aid Recommendations

What are the best brands for hearing aids users have found?

By Laura from Tampa, FL

I like Phonak brand. It's a over the ear model with volume control.

I tried an "in the ear" model but it's volume is adjusted by the technician and it was just awful.

I have never bought a hearing aid because my insurance man told me he had a $4,000 hearing aid in the dresser drawer at home. My dad had one and all it did was buzz and was annoying. So I just deal with it. My hearing is not that bad yet. Just wanted to warn you that they are not what they are cracked up to be before you spend your hard earned money on something and then be disappointed with it. Good luck.

Hearing Aids
Hearing Aids Reviews
Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 5, 2010
A small red first aid kit
Homemade First Aid Kit
A senior man wearing a hearing aid.
Hearing Aids for Low Income Seniors
Growing Carrots
Growing Carrots
buzzing in your ear
Buzzing in Your Ears
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 6:42:05 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.