Bleach Stain on Leather

How do I fix bleached leather? Can I color it in?

By kwatts

Use a permanent marker to cover the spots, good luck.

You could also use shoe polish the same color as the leather (the brand Meltonian, available in shoe repair stores has lots of colors - or even use cream makeup the same color) to blend in larger areas.

The bleach has removed the color-coat from the top of your leather. With 20 years in the biz, I am happy to suggest do-it-yourself solutions when possible. In this case, I don't suggest do it yourself is the way to go. You need to match the color, refinish the area and re-topcoat the leather. Color matching is a challenging skill. Do yourself a favor, hire a pro instead of making the area worse. I was able to remove the stain in the pic so it was totally gone.