Bleach Stain on Leather

How do I fix bleached leather? Can I color it in?

By kwatts

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Use a permanent marker to cover the spots, good luck.

You could also use shoe polish the same color as the leather (the brand Meltonian, available in shoe repair stores has lots of colors - or even use cream makeup the same color) to blend in larger areas.

The bleach has removed the color-coat from the top of your leather. With 20 years in the biz, I am happy to suggest do-it-yourself solutions when possible. In this case, I don't suggest do it yourself is the way to go. You need to match the color, refinish the area and re-topcoat the leather. Color matching is a challenging skill. Do yourself a favor, hire a pro instead of making the area worse. I was able to remove the stain in the pic so it was totally gone.

Answer

bleach damage on leather sofa
Repairing a Bleach Stain on Leather
Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasNovember 10, 2009
Bleach Stains on Red Shirt
Removing Bleach Stains From Clothing
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:32:30 PM on 10.0.1.131 in 887 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.