Mohawks On Girls?

Well, I'm thinking of getting a mohawk. I'm not worried about my parents and/or guys. How do Mohawks look on people with full faces? I've had a mohawk before, but I never shaved my head. Also, I have a pale complextion, and I'm about ready to bleach my hair again soon, what color do you think would go best with a hawk that isn't shaved... yet?

I actually suggest leaving the sides at about an inch thick. I looks nice and its still a mohawk and you don't really have to worry about being shaved bald on the sides, however I do admit I love the feel of it lol. Something like this image here, which is my hair, but I cant spike it because the group home I'm at doesn't allow it. I was trying to look dorky lol, I think it worked xD

I think mohawks are hella sexy on either guys or girls, if it represents a part of who you are obviously.

I also think there are so many kinds, you should experiment a bit by pinning your hair up with clips and letting the rest loose, so you can see what you like most or maybe so you can rule out something that deffinitely won't suit you (it's all a matter of opinion really, but hey!). Try with or without bangs, sideburns, etc. Test the length and width. If you have bangs, and your hawk is a tad wider than the average hawk, or long enough, you can wear it all down easily and not have to worry about it covering your head (again, i think it's sexy, but it's your hair (: ). That can be cool if u're someone who needs to wear their hair loose from time to time, or you just want more options with your hair and don't want to have to wait to grow it all back to wear it down.

Try it out! Xxx

A girl with a mohawk.
Mohawks on Girls
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingAugust 25, 2005
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Little Girl in Cheerleader Costume
Making a Cheerleader Costume
Little Girl Dressed in Fairy Costume
Making a Fairy Costume
Little girl in a bride costume.
Making a Bride Costume