Gift Ideas for 11 Year Old Girls

Category Gifts

Lots of young girls are really backwards at the age where they are getting old enough to want to use makeup and experiment with styling their own hair. The summer that I noticed my daughter had begun to show interest in grooming, I was working in a local drugstore and part-time at a bakery. Many days I'd come home and she had done chores around the house which was a BIG help to me.

She was quite bashful and wasn't one to ask for things. One day I bought her a small supply of makeup and hair supplies with cologne. In the bag I added a little card thanking her for her help and letting her know that since she was becoming my LITTLE LADY I wanted her to have them for all she'd done to make my days easier. Going through some old cards I found it the other day and thought I'd pass this along to other Moms with Daughters "coming of age". She's 19 now. My how the years fly!

By Sharon,Ky

Read More or Comment...

What are some great Christmas presents for 11 year old girls?

Whitney from Shreveport, LA

Answers

By (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I saw this idea one this site....real simply type of gift.....any candy or even a cookie mix (to make with you) and some toothpaste. Of course, that age also loves lip gloss, tickets to the movies (with you), bowling etc

By (Guest Post)

What are her interests? CD,s, any GC to places she like, jewelry, books, sports equipment, craft supplies, clothes, purses, room decor, Pjs robes and slippers, new backpack, homemade GC for "excused from a chore" or "date nite with mom or dad or whomever""lunch and a movie" or the like...

By Sherri (Guest Post)

Hello...
Our granddaughter is 11 and she asked for these things..(which we bought of course). A bedazzler, the one on TV, she can put jewels on her jeans. you can buy this at local stores we got it at Walgreen's. We also got her from the craft store (Michael's) a how to crochet kit, they also have knitting. We also got her a small sewing machine. You can also just ask her what she wants...

Happy Holidays

Answer this Question

Viewing This Page
Holidays and Parties GiftsMarch 8, 2017
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Gift-Ideas-for-11-Year-Old-Girls.html