Gift Ideas for 11 Year Old Girls

Category Gifts
Tween girls can have myriad of interests, so sometimes find the right gift can be difficult. This is a guide about gift ideas for girls.

Lots of young girls are really backwards at the age where they are getting old enough to want to use makeup and experiment with styling their own hair. The summer that I noticed my daughter had begun to show interest in grooming, I was working in a local drugstore and part-time at a bakery. Many days I'd come home and she had done chores around the house which was a BIG help to me.

She was quite bashful and wasn't one to ask for things. One day I bought her a small supply of makeup and hair supplies with cologne. In the bag I added a little card thanking her for her help and letting her know that since she was becoming my LITTLE LADY I wanted her to have them for all she'd done to make my days easier. Going through some old cards I found it the other day and thought I'd pass this along to other Moms with Daughters "coming of age". She's 19 now. My how the years fly!

By Sharon,Ky

What are some great Christmas presents for 11 year old girls?

Whitney from Shreveport, LA

Answers

Best Answer

I saw this idea one this site....real simply type of gift.....any candy or even a cookie mix (to make with you) and some toothpaste. Of course, that age also loves lip gloss, tickets to the movies (with you), bowling etc