Banana Lumpia

A twist on the tradition meat filled lumpia. These dessert lumpia are delicious, even kids will love them.

• 6 bananas
  • 9 Tbsp. grated coconut
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 12 lumpia wrappers
  • oil for deep frying
  • powdered sugar

Cut bananas into thirds lengthwise, at about 5 inch lengths. Place a couple of banana strips onto center of lumpia wrapper, sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar. Top with 1 1/2 T. coconut. Fold up one corner, turn inside corners, dampen remaining tip with water. Continue folding.

In a deep pan, heat 3/4 inch of oil to 375F. Deep fry lumpia, a few at a time, for about 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.Let cool about 5 minutes before sprinkling with powdered sugar and serving.

Servings: 12

Hi, I am a Sophomore at Anuenue high school and I just want you to know that I had done this steps to make my own Banana lumpia and this is the most undifficult way to creat this type of food. Thank you and i hope that you keep up the good work, in creating, and explaining your own steps.

wow! that dessert is off the hook! i cant believe that i can cook a delicious dessert for my family! thanx for the recipe!

This was pretty helpful.

I'm Filipino, but I'd like to know how to cook it,

Lumpia Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes InternationalMay 2, 2004
banana pie
Banana Pie Recipes
three banana peppers
Freezing Banana Peppers
Banana Split
Making a Banana Split
Sliced banana bread on a cutting board.
Freezing Banana Bread