Product Review: Aller-Tec (Generic Zyrtec)

I just had to share with everyone knowing that right now a lot of you have sinus problems. My sister found a product that is a blessing. I had suffered with horrible headaches and sinus problems of all sorts, but no more!

The product is called Aller-Tec made by Kirkland and you get it over the counter at Costco for 365 pills for $16.95. You can go online to order Aller-Tec, if, like me, you do not have a Costco near you.

My doctor told me to start out on 1 pill a day an increase it to 2 a day if needed. I have only needed 1 pill a day so 1 box will be a year's supply.

Aller-Tec is the same thing as Zyrtec, which I found to be way too expensive. Also, the box warns that this product could make you sleepy and it does for me, so you may want to take it lat bedtime, like I do. hope this helps all of you like it has me.

By JSRS443 from TX

Health & Beauty AdviceSeptember 21, 2010
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication
Generic and Name Brand Tomato Sauce
Choosing Between Generic and Name Brand
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator