Ideas For Quick Workout

Any ideas for a quick exercise program that keeps one in reasonably good shape? I'm healthy, but occasionally run out of time for my usual 30 minutes a day & would like something that prevents me from feeling like a total slug!

Any websites or suggestions?

Liz

There is just no substitute for getting out early in the morning. You have to set your alarm earlier, put your feet on the floor, dress, chug coffee and go. You will come to love the smell of the air out there, being sneaky and seeing who is up early, and enjoying the rest of the day knowing you don't have to do it! It won't ever be totally fun during, but there are bits of fun during and it's so great to be really alive and trim like a tigress. I'm out there with you!

I bought the Windsor Pilates program that comes with a tension circle and a video. Worth every penny. It has three workouts with it and one is a 10 minute one! It makes it you feel so good after you complete it!

On days you suspect you'll not be able to schedule a workout, set your alarm 15-20 minutes earlier than usual. As you wake up, stretch in your bed. Use the headboard or wall to brace your feet or hands. Twist on your side, moving your legs and arms around in different places. It is a wonderful way to stretch your spine. Pay special attention to your neck which might be stiff from the night. Take turns pushing your cheeks into the mattress. Then stretch your arms out in front of you and stretch your neck the same. You will be amazed at how wonderful you feel. And how tight you probably are every morning! It will motivate you to fit in more exercise later if you possibly can, or at least start your day off feeling great and productive! Stretching is highly underrated and ignored, but so very important to our health and happiness.

I use walk away the pounds tape

leslie sansone

1 mile 2 mile and 3 mile

right in my house in front of the tv 1 mile in 21 minutes

2 miles 30 minutes and 3 miles in 47 minutes

really easy and really quick

new product or try amazon . com used if they have it.....great way to exercise without the usual

cost of a gym

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseSeptember 23, 2007
Singer Stitch Sew Quick
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Reviews
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
A child eating a brown bag lunch.
Quick and Easy School Lunchbox Ideas
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipes
🎄