Recipe for Pancake Batter with Maple Syrup Flavor

I use to buy Jiffy pancake mix in the small boxes and loved it because they added maple syrup (or flavoring) to it. I can no longer find them in the stores here. I've tried adding syrup to the batter and it does not work out. Does anyone have a recipe for these?

I have not tried this ,but I think the maple flavoring would work better than the syrup. Adams Extract has a Imiatation Maple Flavoring. Use like vanilla flavoring except I would use less to start with until I got the amount I liked. If you got to much it could ruin your pancakes

I was always use vanilla in my pancake batter, it really gives it a good taste.

Try substituting some maple sugar for half the regular sugar. It will give you the flavor and shouldn't affect the results.

Blueberry Pancakes
Homemade Pancake Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastJanuary 9, 2008
Maple Fudge
Maple Fudge Recipes
pancakes with syrup
Sugar Free Maple Syrup Recipes
Homemade Maple Syrup
Making Your Own Maple Syrup
Maple Tree
Growing Maple Trees