Abby (Chihuahua/Jack Russell)

Abby is a little over a year old and is half Jack Russell and half Chihuahua. I got her after I just got married and I needed a companion. My husband worked second shift and I worked first so I wanted her with me at nights. My cousin's wife's mom gave her to me when she was just 6 weeks old.

She loves to play with my son and lick him, chase her tail around in circles, play with animals she finds around the yard, and chase birds. She is a very hyper dog and loves attention. She is very loving and is friendly to anyone or anything.

By Heather from Stanton, KY

What a sweet little face! I'll bet she looks like a little angel when she finally decides to go to sleep. And that's an interesting mix of breeds, and I can definately see why she's "hyper"! Love her like they'll be no tomorrow. I'd give her "sugars" if only I could get to her! Do it for me!

You have one adorable baby face she looks so

sweet and hardly hyper at all...what a combo

of hyper-ness. My Jack is a lap doggie she likes

to get off couch to eat and find another lap it takes

a lot of energy on my part to wind her up to get going! Abby is one little cutie pie.

ADORABLE !!! GOD LOVE IT! : )

Abby is an absolute doll! And she has a collar just like the one my Missy (dachshund/beagle) has. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

Abby is adorable. With those big, brown eyes and that sweet face, she's irresistible. She's a star.

She is just the sweetest looking little angel. thanks

for sharing your picture, give her a big hug from me.

That's a picture to make anybody smile. Love those cheeks!

I was searching the net and I came across this cute little face. I have a jack russell called Kai who is the spitting image, same color and every thing. For a minute I thought it was my dog. I never would have thought there was chihuahua in her. She's beautiful!

Would you say your pup is as big as a jack russell? Because I just got mine and I am wondering how big she will get. Oh and weirdly enough, I named her two days ago and I also named her abby. lol

I was so curious as to what kind of jack russell my little (missy) was...and I always figured she had a bit of chihuahua in her...and I was right...woot woot...

http://a833.ac-images.myspacecdn.co ... 7dbebccf3595db0085468c1b79103fb8.jpg

That's a link to my Jack Russell/chihuahua mix. She's about 3 months old and 4lbs.

Heather:

I just got what I was told to be a teacup Chihuahua but the more he grows the more he looks EXACTLY like little Abby. I think he may be the same mix as Abby. How old is Abby now? How much does she weigh? Do you think she/my dog will end up being larger dogs or will stay small? My little guy's name is Brodie. He will be 14 weeks Thursday and weighs 2 1/2 lbs.

Abby is really adorable and did you notice she has a m on her nose? lol

We have a dog just like Abby. She also acts the same and has the same chain. I don't know, they might be family. :)!

Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 15, 2007
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
🎉
🎄