Painting Shirts With Acrylic Paints

I enjoy painting with acrylics on shirts. They are only gifts for family and friends, but are well received and used. I think it would be interesting to make a larger linoleum carving and put it on the back of a shirt! You could change colors too. When I paint on shirts, I usually use white shirts, they show off color best, but for me and men, I choose grey, sometimes black! Today, glow-in-the-dark acrylics can be used as well, fun for Halloween!

The T-shirts can be cheaply acquired at Wal-Mart, etc. and end up being cheaper than a canvas, and more people get to see my work! A good tip is that usually on the shirts for women I do the prints on the front, for men the back.

fabric paint
Making Painted Shirts
Crafts PaintingNovember 13, 2008
acrylic paint
Painting With Acrylic Paint on Plastic
Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
kids painting
Homemade Paints for Kids