Dry Disposable Razors After Each Use

Did you know that razors don't wear down due to shaving. They wear down because of getting wet. If you dry your disposable razor after each use, you can keep it for 6 months!

Source: Clark Howard Show

By michele052002 from Bangor, PA

I've been doing this too-and to convince my skeptical teenager (who uses a new razor each time) I kept a record of how many times I used one razor. I have used this 1 razor 9 times on my legs and 8 times under arms and its still shaving as good as new! I dry it 1st by blowing through it then drying well w/a towel then replacing the cap and storing it in a cabinet so shower steam doesn't get to it. Seems like a lot of work but work the extra 2 minutes as razors are very expensive!

Young Man Shaving
Saving Money on Shaving
Better Living Frugal Living TipsNovember 16, 2009
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Disposable Toilet Cleaning Pads
disposable razor
Uses for Disposable Razors
Shave For $10 Per Year
Saving Money Using Double Edge Safety Razors