Uses for Disposable Razors
10 Reuses for a Disposable Razor...
- Attach a piece of terry cloth to head of razor to clean and dust glass picture frames, computer screen,etc.
- Take off razor head. Use just handle and build paper christmas tree angels and other possible ornaments.
- Emergency auto window ice scraper
- A dirt smoother for potted plants, also to cover up starter seeds.
- Attach cloth to razor end for corners paint brush.
- A musical percussion drumming stick (make different sounds from different materials)
- Standing up handle first, could be a modern street light in a model town.
- With razor blade taken out, a pretend vacuum cleaner handle and nozzle for a doll house.
- Attach to a mobile for a science fair with other examples of products that should have never been made.
- Cut handle to size then melt out nail holes then attach to wall with angled small nail to hold and stabilize small pictures with frames
Friends, I had a dickins of a time coming up with these ideas. They work, I tried them all, but it is far better just to quit buying disposable razors.
Happy Green Shaving,
By Michael Ruger
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.