Create a Personalized Recipe Card Template

One of the things I always loved about collecting recipes was the pretty recipe sharing cards you wrote your recipe on. They gave your shared recipe that "personal touch"! In this computer age, most are typed.

I hated sharing a recipe with no cute "frills", and found the recipe card templates awkward to use, so I created a cute top boarder template to use for all of my recipes.

On Microsoft Word, I created a top border, and found a few cute clip art pieces to place with it, and then saved it. Now when I have a recipe to copy for my folders, or to send out and share, I copy and paste it onto my unique and easy to use recipe card to share, Walla! A recipe card with a personalized touch!

By Jamie from Minneapolis, MN

Woman Using Shared Online Recipe
Sharing Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsAugust 19, 2009
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
A couple renting a car.
Renting a Car Without a Credit Card
Gingerbread Man Template
Making a Gingerbread Man Template
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding