Removing a Stain from Vintage Crochet Tablecloth

I had an old stain on an antique crocheted tablecloth that was caused from plant water leaking. I put Spray and Wash on it and left it for a few days. Then I washed it in Tide and colorsafe bleach. The stain turned into black spots that look similar to mold spots. I'm not sure if it was a chemical reaction or if it is mold from leaving the Spray and Wash on. How can I get them out?

By Mrs. Biggs from CO

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Mrs.Biggs,I found this for you:http://cateslin  ean-crochet.html

Hope it answers your question.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsDecember 10, 2010
Tablecloth Dress
Making a Tablecloth Dress
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Lace Tablecloth
Repairing a Lace Tablecloth
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 7:20:21 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.