Dyeing a Coach Purse

I bought a purse; it is cream colored with silver Coach letters all over the purse. When I ordered it, I thought it was all silver. I don't like the cream color. I was wondering if I could dye it black, but still keep the letters silver? Please help, its a very expensive purse and I don't want to ruin it. Since I ordered it online I can't send it back.

By ishappy from Winfield, KS

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

No, I don't think you can dye your purse black. Why can't you return it? Most online sites have liberal return policies. If you can't use the cream color, try selling it on ebay.

Crafts LeatherAugust 7, 2009
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:19:39 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.