Decorating Ideas For Blue And Brown Kitchen

I am looking for any decorating ideas for a blue and brown kitchen.

Pamela from Pittsburgh, PA

You could do an artificial fruit basket with blueberries, purple grapes and plums with other assorted fruits and paint the basket the brown you want.

Curtains of blue and brown plaid fabric and matching tablecloth or use solid material for tablecloth and the other color as a table runner if you can't find it in stores and are able to sew.

If the blue you are desiring is lighter than above in the fruit, you might consider a floral arrangement (hydrangeas and some woody grape vine and ivy swag) Paint the grape vine the color brown you need to match.

Keep in mind dark colors tend to make a room appear small while light colors do the opposite. If you have little natural light then make the brown a secondary color and the blue primary. If both colors are of a dark color, then use a lot of white or light cream with it.

I have blue curtains for my little kitchen. All I did was to use two matching dish towels (blue and white stripes). I clipped on cafe rings and used a tension rod to hang them, and they are really cute! I get lots of compliments on them.

You can use dishtowels to match your decor. No sewing, quick, cheap and cute! An unbeatable combination.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenJune 30, 2008
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
A green themed kitchen.
Kitchen Decorating Ideas