Wash and Reuse Disposable Dusters

After years of throwing out those "disposable" dusters, I threw one in the wash and was amazed to see it was not only clean as a whistle but reusable as well! To get the fluff back, I just gave it a few slaps against the top of my washer.

By CINDI2011 from Hicksville, NY

I have to get these cataracts operated on.......I read your post as "Wash and reuse disposable DIAPERS! lol

I have been washing my "dusters" since I first started using them. Since I got my steam cleaner for hardwood floors, I don't use them much now except to dust furniture. If you have lots of hardwood or laminate floors, I highly recommend one, you won't be sorry.

April 22, 2011 Flag

Swiffer disposable dusters are washable.Just throw in with a regular load of washing, hang to dry and get more uses out of them. You can also spray with a little 'endust' to help trap the dust.

Source: Washed one by accident and found it turned out good as new.

By Deanna from Saskatchewan, Canada

Answers:

Swiffer Dusters are Washable

I've just been using cheap washcloths and attaching them to my swiffer then, washing them when I have a collection .. (06/20/2008)

By manintveld_nl

Swiffer Dusters are Washable

Hi Deanna, You are so right about these being washable. I was shaking out the dust one day and thought the same thing so decided to handwash one and it washed up so well. I also spray alittle spray polish on them to extend their lives. Thanks for sharing, (06/21/2008)

By Lisingreece

Swiffer Dusters are Washable

I have a small cleaning business and used to use a lot of Swiffers until I found I could wash them. Just shake them out really well and DON"T put them in the dryer if you want them to look nice afterwards. They will still work, if you do, but they look funny. I also get the generic ones at the dollar store whenever I can find them. Every little saving adds up! (06/21/2008)

By Joyce

disposable duster
Reusing Disposable Dusters
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsApril 22, 2011
Homemade Disposable Toilet Cleaning Pads
Disposable Plastic Cup
Reusing Disposable Plastic Cups
young woman holding a Swiffer style mop
Making Replacement Pads for a Swiffer
disposable razor
Uses for Disposable Razors
🎉
🎄