Protecting Lawn From Dog Urine

What is the best way to neutralize dog urine so that every time he goes, he doesn't kill my lawn?

By Wally from UT

Answers

Your dog needs more water so that the pee is undetectable. A dog which gets enough water, is not dehydrated and so like humans, will pee fairly clear. Catch your dog peeing and capture a sample for the vet to check. Yes, it is easy. My dog on leash (German Shorthair) kept her inside, pushed fluids, and when she whined to have to pee now, I leashed her up, put on rubber gloves in case she/I missed, and followed her out the door. I had a huge new disposable cup that when she squatted to pee, I got my cup full. She did not care as she had to go now. And did and gave the sample.

Yorkshire Terrier peeing on grass
Protecting Your Lawn from Dog Urine
Home and Garden Gardening LawnJune 1, 2010
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄