Sweety (American Shorthair)

Sweety is 3. She is an American Shorthair. I adopted her. She likes to play with twist ties and her scratching tree. She's crazy and lovable and naughty.

By Christine from Rahway, NJ

She is beautiful! I love the eyeliner look!

my cats looks the same

October 17, 2011 Flag

Sweety is a 4 year old domestic shorthair. We got Sweety in late spring of 2007 when she was about 12 weeks old. We had found a very small stray kitten and were going to keep it. We then found out it was very sick and well, there was no hope for it. My daughter (5 at the time) was devastated as this was going to be "her" kitty.

I decided to seek out a small kitten for her as a replacement. We found this kitten up for adoption at a local pet store and quickly took her home. I let my daughter name her and she decided on Sweety. She loves catnip toys, anything fuzzy to "hunt and kill" and loves her scratching posts. She also loves to aggitate our puggat and other kitty (who is much older). Crazy would have probably been a more suitable name but she is surely a lot of fun and a neverending source of entertainment.

By nnjangel

Sweety the Cat looking at the Camera

How sad that your first kitten couldn't be saved. You were lucky that it didn't have some disease that might have been passed to Sweety, as some diseases linger in the environment even after the pet has passed on. Sweety is a cutie pie & it was nice that you gave another kitten a good home right away. Good luck with Sweety & thanks for sharing her photo & story!

American Shorthair
American Shorthair Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsFebruary 14, 2010
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll