Dr. Newton's Naturals Supplements Reviews

Category Nutrition
Many people take supplements to make sure they are getting the proper vitamins and minerals. This is a guide about Dr. Newton's Naturals supplements reviews.

Does anyone have any experience with this company's supplements? I am specifically interested in the Super C22 formula, but any experience or knowledge about their supplements would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

By Jo from Pittsburgh, PA

Anonymous
Best Answer

It's a money making scam and you can get vitamin C supplements from your local pharmacy for a lot less money! Vitamin C is Vitamin C! Check with the pharmacist first to see how much is too much to take per day and especially if you take medications. Walgreen's often has 'buy one, get one free' deals on a variety of vitamin brands.

Best Answer

I took Super C 22 for almost a year. I lost a lot of weight while taking it. I didn't have more energy or feel any different from taking it. I also tried Ultimate Red's, which made no difference that I could see. Then I added Omega Krill and Nuzymes and that's when the problems started.

I started feeling sick and I had all the symptoms of Hepititis or Liver Disease. The enzymes in my liver were extremely high and were caused by taking these supplements. After 6 weeks of not taking any supplements and a lot of money spent on medical bills, not to mention the amount I wasted on these poisons, my liver was finally back to normal. Not sure why they are allowed to sell these poisons, but take my advice and stay away from any supplements. They also do not care that they poison people.

Some really bogus claims like krill oil is so many times better than fish oil. Krill oil has very little DHA and EPA so it is NOT better than fish oil. It just contains an antioxidant but then again so do good quality fish oils. Really misleading claim.

Anonymous

Humans don't produce vitamin c when taking c it only stays in the body up to 8 hrs

Anonymous

Fascinating! I've taken Dr. Newton's Ultimate Reds for five years now. It makes me feel great! If I miss a day taking this, I can really tell. Hate to see people bad-mouthing a product that works so well!

Anonymous

Pinkus is skilled at selling products that have ingredients that are really inferior to other brands. Cal-Max comes to mind. He fails to mention in his pitch that Cal-Max contains ascorbic acid that supposedly assists in breaking down

the calcium and magnesium in this product. Why not mention this when talking about Cal-Max.