Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Reviews of Dr. Newton's Naturals Supplements

Does anyone have any experience with this company's supplements? I am specifically interested in the Super C22 formula, but any experience or knowledge about their supplements would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

By Jo from Pittsburgh, PA

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By krazy812/30/2011

I took Super C 22 for almost a year. I lost a lot of weight while taking it. I didn't have more energy or feel any different from taking it. I also tried Ultimate Red's, which made no difference that I could see. Then I added Omega Krill and Nuzymes and that's when the problems started.

I started feeling sick and I had all the symptoms of Hepititis or Liver Disease. The enzymes in my liver were extremely high and were caused by taking these supplements. After 6 weeks of not taking any supplements and a lot of money spent on medical bills, not to mention the amount I wasted on these poisons, my liver was finally back to normal. Not sure why they are allowed to sell these poisons, but take my advice and stay away from any supplements. They also do not care that they poison people.

By Nutrition Doc10/30/2010

Some really bogus claims like krill oil is so many times better than fish oil. Krill oil has very little DHA and EPA so it is NOT better than fish oil. It just contains an antioxidant but then again so do good quality fish oils. Really misleading claim.

By Anonymous [848]10/28/2010

It's a money making scam and you can get vitamin C supplements from your local pharmacy for a lot less money! Vitamin C is Vitamin C! Check with the pharmacist first to see how much is too much to take per day and especially if you take medications. Walgreen's often has 'buy one, get one free' deals on a variety of vitamin brands.