Village Naturals Therapy Reviews

Category Body
If you are looking for a relaxing bath product, try Village Naturals Therapy. This is a guide about Village Naturals Therapy reviews.

Product: Village Naturals Therapy/Aches and Pains

Model: Therapy in the green bottle

Manufacturer: The Village Company

Cost: $4.50 at Walmart

This is the best muscle relaxing bath product I have ever used. It is good when you need something to clear your sinuses and I have never seen another product that works as good. It is at Walmart.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton TN

For all those out there that would like something you don't have to soak in, try "Traumeel Gel". Amazing stuff.

This sounds like something I need! I plan to visit our local Walmart and see if they carry it. Thanks for telling us about it and God bless you.