Tiger (Orange Tabby)

Tiger is a Orange Tabby. I'm guessing he is about a year old. Someone dropped him off at the park behind my house. We tried to find his owners for over a month before deciding that we were going to keep him no matter what. I'm allergic to him, but I wash my hands ever time I touch him and that somewhat helps. He loves to hide behind the furniture/corners and jump out on us and my big dogs! He also loves to knock the alphabet magnets off my fridge and zing them around on the kitchen floor when we are trying to sleep! His favorite toy is a piece of paper that I shape into a ball!

Tiger - Orange Tabby

By Donna J.

Tiger lives with Rebel, Cuda, Sammy and Molly Donna's other pets.

Thank you for showing us your beautiful boy! Sounds like life is pretty wonderful at your house!

http://www.teapotcottage.com

Tiger is so cute!

My husband was allergic to cats when we married and I had five who lived indoors. His allergist came up with the right medication and he had no problems after that.

About a year later, he needed no allergy pills!

Thank you for sharing Tiger's picture and story!

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

I had a cat like that and he took off, we kept inside and at night he would HOWL and he had other cats who would sit outside waiting for him to go...he finally refused to come back in he was fixed and he took off with another cat and rarely he comes back with his black cat and lets me pet him then off he goes. I was heartbroken, I had lost my female cat

about then so now I have 2 doggies...I want a cat

but still healing from my loss.

Tiger is gorgeous!! Looks like one of my kitties. I have ten. I have one that likes to play with paper balls too. If he hears you crunching up paper he comes running with a wild look of excitement in his eyes and when you throw the paper he runs after it. It tell him he must be part dog although I know he is not. Tiger is a sweetie.

He is gorgeous. I'm very happy that you found Tiger . I'm sure Tiger is to.

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 4, 2005
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄