This serves one baby for days.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot milk or soy milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups of any combination of the following: Shredded cooked zucchini, squash, onions, eggplant, carrots, green beans, peas, or any other vegetable; chopped cooked apples, pears, peaches, apricots, mangoes, plums, berries, or any other fruit
- salt and/or granulated sugar, to taste
- 2 tsp. lemon juice, if desired
In a blender or food processor process the gelatin and milk for 30 seconds. Add the cream cheese and lemon juice (if using) and process for 10 seconds. Add the fruits and/or vegetables and blend until thoroughly pureed. Don't over process or this will become foamy. Pour into an 8 inch square or loaf pan and chill until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
By Jodi from Aurora, CO
March 2, 20110 found this helpful
I would go easy on the sugar and salt. Too many kids are unhealthy due to their diets. It's been a long time since my son was a baby, and I don't recall at what age he was eating what. To be on the safe side I would make sure my child was eating this stuff already with no problems. This sounds like a nice recipe.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 16, 2016 at 5:49:01 PM on 10.0.2.218 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us