Endless Cleaning Possibilities For Toothbrushes

Keep extra, new toothbrushes in the kitchen. They can be used to clean the handles of pots and pans, the coffee filter, the teeth of dirty forks, the rim of the stove, and the handles of the oven or refrigerator.

By JodiT from Aurora, CO

We have two brushes in the kitchen on top of our dryer (washer and dryer are in the kitchen). We use them with stain remover to scrub the remover into the stains.

I use one for cleaning round the bathroom taps.

Why do you need to use a new toothbrush? I use our old toothbrushes! I disinfect them and scrub away with them!

You don't need to use new toothbrushes! When I replace our old ones, I soak them in bleach, then use them all over the house. I have them in my kitchen, laundry room & garage. I put a big black X on the handle so everyone knows not to use them on their teeth,then keep a couple in the bathroom to scrub tile & around faucets. I also have an old battery toothbrush for scrubbing stains in the laundry room

December 29, 2010 Flag

I bought a cheap, battery operated toothbrush for cleaning in the kitchen for grooves in plastic containers,in between fork tines, pot handles. Other uses: cleaning combs, false teeth and the best one: cleaning the nose guards on your eye glasses. Endless possibilities.

By Keeper from Morganton, NC

Answers:

For some of these things, I use old non-electric toothbrushes - I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom for cleaning around taps and other areas where it's difficult to reach. (02/16/2007)

By Fiona Paterson

Brilliant! I have used regular toothbrushes, and it never dawned on me to use an electric one. Now, that is what I would call a Aha! moment. That is something I will definitely try. Thanks for the idea. (02/18/2007)

By Brenda

cleaning with a toothbrush
Uses for Old Toothbrushes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsDecember 29, 2010
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Photo of felt mittens.
Making Felt Mittens
Using a Toothbrush for Cleaning
Using a Toothbrush for Cleaning
Laptop with Screensaver Running
Computer Screensavers or Wallpaper
🎄