Gift Box Tag?

Please, does anyone know the words to the tag attached to decorate a pretty little box that is empty? It went something like this...

This box is not meant to be opened..

I cannot find it and my mom is not well and is hoping for this little box from me... It would mean a lot to me to make her happy.

Annie in Missouri

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi,

We had this one a while back. Click on the link below to read the whole text for the tag.

http://www.thri  f000351.tip.html

I found it for you!

"This is a very special gift, that you can never see.

The reason it's so special, it just for you from me.Whenever you are lonely or even feeling blue, you only have to hold this gift and know I think of you. You never can unwrap it, please leave the ribbon tied. Jut hold this box next to your heart, it's filled with love inside.

I hope she loves it!

Hi,

As a teenager my best friend gave that "empty" box- I loved it. I misplaced it over the years, but I found the poem for you.

"This is a very special gift that you can never see, The reason it's so special, it comes to you from me. Whenever you are lonely or even feeling blue, you only have to hold this gift and know I think of you. You never can unwrap it, please leave the ribbon tied. Just hold this gift close to your heart, it's filled with love inside."

I know she'll love it as much as I did.

Praying she gets better soon,

Samantha in NC

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingAugust 15, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
finished gift tag on lime green background
Making a Button and Bow Gift Tag
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:14:01 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.