Gift Box Tag? - Categories:

Gift WrappingGifts

Gift Box Tag?

Please, does anyone know the words to the tag attached to decorate a pretty little box that is empty? It went something like this...

This box is not meant to be opened..

I cannot find it and my mom is not well and is hoping for this little box from me... It would mean a lot to me to make her happy.

Annie in Missouri

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hi,

We had this one a while back. Click on the link below to read the whole text for the tag.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf000351.tip.html

I found it for you!

"This is a very special gift, that you can never see.

The reason it's so special, it just for you from me.Whenever you are lonely or even feeling blue, you only have to hold this gift and know I think of you. You never can unwrap it, please leave the ribbon tied. Jut hold this box next to your heart, it's filled with love inside.

I hope she loves it!

Hi,

As a teenager my best friend gave that "empty" box- I loved it. I misplaced it over the years, but I found the poem for you.

"This is a very special gift that you can never see, The reason it's so special, it comes to you from me. Whenever you are lonely or even feeling blue, you only have to hold this gift and know I think of you. You never can unwrap it, please leave the ribbon tied. Just hold this gift close to your heart, it's filled with love inside."

I know she'll love it as much as I did.

Praying she gets better soon,

Samantha in NC

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingAugust 15, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
finished gift tag on lime green background
Making a Button and Bow Gift Tag
Gift Card Box
Making a Gift Card Box
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:54:00 PM on 10.0.0.194 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.