Microwave Replacement Parts

I am not sure if anyone can help, however it is worth trying. I am looking for the touch pad of a control panel for an old Amana microwave range, model RS 571 B. Does anyone know where I might find one? Thanks.

By GEO from Cairo, Egypt

Answers

I would check with a local appliance store, especially one that sells new and does repairs. We have one in our area that disposes of old appliance when installing new but they take usable parts off the old ones before getting rid of them. They have a large collection of miscellaneous parts that you can look through and buy for cheap or sometimes they even give them away.

July 1, 2010 Flag

My wonderful brother-in-law bought my hubby and I a new microwave at Goodwill, on half off day. It looks new, works like new. The only problem is it was missing the round glass turn plate and the ring inside. I found a glass microwave plate at Goodwill (75% off!). How can I replace the ring that spins the plate?

Samaree from Northern Indiana

Answers:

Microwave Replacement Parts

Check the manufacturer's website to see if you can get replacement parts. Or look for an 800 number to call and ask Customer Service. (02/26/2009)

By OliveOyl

Microwave Replacement Parts

While you are looking for one, it won't hurt to use it without the glass plate turning. My first microwave didn't have the turn feature -- it was just a flat bottom microwave. It helps to hollow out a hole in the middle of whatever you are warming up. The microwaves enter from the center as well as the sides that way. (02/26/2009)

By Karenhope

Microwave Replacement Parts

For this type of thing I use www.repairclinic.com. They have a truly astonishing inventory and their service is quick and dependable. I have no connection with them except as a satisfied customer. (02/27/2009)

By ChloeA

Microwave Replacement Parts

Try goodmans.net. They have replacement parts for everything. I even got replacement beaters for my mixer there! (03/03/2009)

By Beth

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Microwave
Replacement Parts for a Microwave
Home and Garden Repair Appliances MicrowaveJuly 1, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Swiffer WetJet
Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet
stainless steel thermos
Replacement Parts for Gott Thermos
🎉
🎄