Cleaning Diesel on Concrete

I clean gas station islands that have diesel fuel that spills on the concrete. The concrete cleaners from your local hardware stores do not work. Is there anything that will take diesel fuel off easily?

John of Seattle

At Home Depot you can get a product called Krud Kutter. It takes grease out of everything but I've never tried it on concrete. Painters use it for clean up and spills. You might try it - it's highly concentrated and I use if full strength all the time.

It's wonderful stuff. Someone once told me that Pert shampoo would take oil stains out of concrete as well.

Have you tried Meriatic Acid? Just pour it on, let it stand 10 minutes and rinse it off.

man servicing a semi truck
Cleaning Diesel Fuel on Concrete
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 20, 2005
work boots
Removing Diesel Fuel from Shoes and Boots
Slippery When Wet Concrete
Solution for Slippery Concrete
Motor Oil on Concrete
Cleaning Motor Oil Stains From Concrete
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete