Scruffie (Jack Russell Mix)

Scruffie is almost 4 years old and a Jack Russel mix. I got him from some friends that were divorcing and was gonna dump him at the pound. He likes to play chase with our cat Casper and bark at the squirrels. He sleeps with our cat Casper in a doggy bed.

By Randall

Scruffie doesn't look too unhappy that he is now with you. In fact, he looks downright happy about the whole thing. Jack Russells are not dummies. Just because they can run like the wind and have the energy of a human 2-year old doesn't mean they haven't thought it all over and made their own decisions.

He is so cute, and I'm glad I don't have to keep up with him every day. I've been there and done that. They are wonderful pets. Lucky you.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

Hey Scruffie, think we got a bit of Welsh Corgie in ya, way cool.

Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 1, 2010
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume