Eleanor Rigby (Jack Russel - Mountain Feist)

Eleanor Rigby or, as she prefers, Ellie is a 9 month old Jack Russel and Mountain Feist. During the summer, my uncles dogs got friendly and the female had six pups. The smallest one was Ellie!

Ellie is very silly, but she's also a very intelligent dog with a lot of personality. She especially enjoys getting bones and treats, which she instantly finds the best hiding spot for. She generally hides her treats over and over again, before she finally decides it's the perfect spot. This is so very funny because she pats the "dirt" around the treats.

Did I mention she lives in the house, with a carpet floor? One day she's going to get rug burn on her nose! The best part is, ten minutes later she goes back and eats the treat. Eleanor loves to be dressed up in my clothes, and is absolutely adorable in them!

Ellie unfortunately has social issues. She only likes certain people and absolutely detests everyone else. If she doesn't like you, you cannot touch her, talk to her, or even really be in the same room. She's never bit anyone but she's got a lot of bark! However, if you are one of Ellie's chosen ones, she is the most loving dog I've ever seen. She loves to cuddle and be a lap dog and she sleeps at my feet at night.

Ellie is very special because she gives hugs. If you kneel down on the floor and ask for a hug, she jumps up to you, places her front legs on your shoulders, and squeezes you tight. It is adorable!

In the picture that I have included Ellie tucked herself into the pile of clothes that I was getting ready to fold, then stuck her head out. She really hates it when I fold clothes for some reason and was apparently trying to stop me from folding them.

Ellie is such a wonderful dog, and I and everyone that gets to know her, love her very much. It's such a shame she doesn't like people more!

By Nicole

Ellie is adorable and she certainly sounds intelligent.
I don't know if I would be among her "favored" people

or not but I just from reading about her I already love her!
Please give her a "SMOOCH" for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

@sameoleme
I told Ellie about you loving her and sending her a smooch, she turned her head a bit, possibly in understanding! haha. I'm glad you like her!

___
Nicole

Reply Like this photo? Yes