Reuseable Decorations for Baby Shower

Decorating the 2 chairs for the Mommy and Daddy to be. Unlike most decorations that are crepe paper and bows that get thrown away after a shower, Why not decorate with new and usable Baby items!

I decorated each chair with one, a blue fleece baby blanket, draping it triangular over the chair and tying the top with blue ribbon, and using a blue bib, That says "I Love My Daddy" on it, And the exact same for the Mommy's chair with a pink fleece blanket, pink ribbon and a pink bib saying "I Love My Mommy". It looked beautiful, and each item was reusable for the new baby. Reuseable Decorations for Baby Shower Reusable Baby Shower Decorations

By Jackie from Southern, MA

Hi..I think your idea was nice but it needed more spice.

Baby Shower Decorating Ideas
Baby Shower Decorating Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower DecorationsOctober 2, 2007
Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower