Feedback About Online Survey Sites

Has anyone had results, good or bad, from the online survey sites? Are they too good to be true?

Thanks,
Roz from Victoria, BC

I do surveys for E-Rewards....and it's awesome. That's how I get all of my magazine subscriptions....free! You have to be a member of one of their cosumers (Blockbuster, Delta, Hertz, etc.), with a valid account number. It may take a week or two before you hear back from them. They have to get approval from whichever consumer you choose. Check it out if you're interested:

www.erewards.com

If anyone else knows of some legit survey sites, please forward them on!!

You shouldn't HAVE to spend money to do surveys, or be a customer. I love thrifty fun. I won a contest and thriftyfun sent me a money order. They are legit! I am so sick of all the surveys that give you the runaround, or you have to buy so much first.

Pinecone Research, Lightspeed Panel, and MyPoints are all legit. I participate in these three an make $5-$10 per month total.

STAY AWAY from DREAMSTARMAIL.COM. I built up the mandatory $125.00 in an account for payout and they have never answered my numerious emails as to what happened to that amount they took out of my account. They were supposed to pay to my Paypal account, needless to say, I NEVER received it. Probably deposited it in their own account.

Mypoints.com however are one of the best out there. I have earned and received several gift certificates from them. I have been a member for several years. You won't earn a lot, but getting approximately $50 every year helps a little.

I like NPDOR online survey.

Thrifty.fun (the Ezine you're reading right now) is 100% for real in its contests and rewards. I've won prizes, money, and even better, get all the publications daily. PLEASE help keep this great E-zine growing by spreading awareness. U*u*U

I like Global test market. (globaltestmarket.com) They send a $50 check every time you reach 1000 points, which has been about three times a year for me.

Please be careful! I did some research before participating in a few surveys and thought all would go well. It didn't work out that way, however. I am still getting all sorts of 'prize certificates' if I only do this or that or buy something else! That is NOT what is advertised in the offers. The other problem with these outfits for me, has been that when I "unsubscribed" I got MORE offers from other places until I was inundated with spam. There may be some good places out there in cyberspace, but do be careful and follow the advice of these folks who have been successful with a specific company. It's not worth the irritation and wasted time to find one on your own.

Some take awhile to build up "points" but the surveys are legitamite (I have had companies send surveys using the same company independantly) and sometimes you'll get products to try. I have cashed in for some prizes, and while I don't get alot, it is nice to get a gift for the kids or yourself without spending extra money!

Here are my sites:

www.zoompanel.com

www.mysurvey.com

www.harrispollonline.com

You can also join the General Mills advisory panel by going to www.millsadvisorypanel.com

I found that out by calling the 1-800 number to ask about nut allergies and Cheerios, and the customer service lady asked me about joining the panel. I may inquire other companies when I call them or go on their websites (I have allergies to tree & peanuts!)

sorry, sometimes you do get a check...but it is for under $10 usually. I wouldn't look at it as supplemental income, but they are fun, helpful to companies, and you can get something out of it without paying money!

hi i do several surveys. i do get some free food and gift type stuff. i also get some gift certificates that i really like being able to use. i do surveys for

bzzagent.com epoll rewards .com, lightspeed, mysurvey, erewards and your2 cents.

Computer Mouse and Survey
Earning Income for Online Surveys
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
computer mouse
Global Survey Market Reviews
🎄