Browsing: Chow Chow Mix Photos

Kiam (Chow Chow Terrier Mix)

Kiam is about 9 weeks old. She is a Chow chow Terrier mix. :) I got her Aug. 13, 2010. She likes to bite everyone's foot or hand. She's very playful and intelligent. She loves to eat a lot.

By Eula

Kiam (Chow Chow Terrier Mix)
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

She is a darling puppy. She needs something to chew on or bite, perhaps an old sock tied in a knot would help. You'll want to teach her not to bite your hands or feet before she gets old and big enough to really hurt.

My very first dog was half Chow and half Spitz and he grew to look exactly like a red fox and about the size of a fox. He was my precious darling for more than 5 years, so that makes it about 65 years ago now and I still miss him. His name was Tinker Toy, and we called him Toy. He was the best playmate I ever had. Your Kiam will make you very happy too.

Thank you for sharing her with us.

Pookarina

Hi Eula!

I just wanted to see how Kiam is doing. We are considering a pair of Chow Chow/Terrier mixed breed pups. They are litter mates. I raised chow chows years back but I do wonder how the behavior goes with the mix breeds. Kiam looks much like the 2 we are looking at so I thought I would ask.

Thanks!

Mike (mhrsmith@gmail.com)

Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 31, 2010
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 1:52:49 AM on 10.0.1.157 in 583 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.