Corn Pudding Casserole That Can Feed 40-50 People

I need a good recipe for Corn pudding/Casserole that can easily be expanded to feed 40-50 people. I need to use a large (111 oz.) can of corn, so preferably with only or mainly corn, not creamed. This is for my church Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks in advance!

Kim from Crawford, CO

I always liked baked corn, corn pudding, or scalloped corn made with creamed corn. One time all I had was whole corn. I put it in the blender with some of the other ingredients and mixed it there. This is a family favorite.

If all I had was whole corn, I'd put more than half in a food processor or blender with the liquid.

I don't measure this any more. And don't always make the roux, just add everything together.

The recipe I had called for making a roux with butter and flour, then mixing in the milk, sugar, creamed corn, and beaten eggs just to mix good. Salt and Pepper.

A large pan would take quite a while to bake. You might consider 2 or 3, 9 x 13 pans.My recipe was from a Pa Dutch cook book, and I've been eating this for more than 55 years.

Good Stuff!

use your 111oz of corn

add 3 cans cream corn

1 cup sugar

1 cup flour

2 sticks butter

6-8 eggs beaten

mix all ingredients well.

pour into a greased baking pan bake till it is golden brown on top.

hope this works for you

Try checking with I have done 2 family weddings through this site. Besides, it gives you some other ideas.

Corn Casserole Recipes
Corn Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesNovember 11, 2007
Corn Pudding Recipes
Corn Pudding Recipes
Broccoli and Corn Casserole Recipes
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes