Baby Shower Cake for Mom Expecting Twins

When throwing a Baby Shower for a Mom expecting twins, get creative in your choice of cake! My niece was expecting twin girls and had both their names picked out. Her mom asked me to bake the cake for the shower. I had recently purchased the Wilton "special delivery" cake pan. I baked the cake TWICE, trimmed off part of the "bottom twin" and joined the two cakes together to create 2 babies...changed the wording to "Special DeliverIES"!

I also did twice the number of "baby themed" chocolates and trimmed the cake plate with the chocolates!

Have a Blessed day!

By GrammySheila from Titusville, Florida

Baby Shower Cake Ideas
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower FoodNovember 29, 2006
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Nightmare Before Christmas Baby Shower Cake
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄