Baby Buggy Shower Cake

This is a buggy cake on a wooden board covered with baby shower inexpensive paper. The cake used 2 small round pans for wheels and one large round cut and shaped for the main body of buggy. I also used candy molds around and on the cake. Small candies on top and inside the hollow chocolate molds on side of buggy.

I used an antique buggy that I found on internet for .99 cents and gave to my best friend as a decoration for the shower. I used lights shaped like baby blocks to dress up the table and used inexpensive (Dollar Tree) decorations for buggy stuff. I hope you like and enjoy. Use lots of sprinkles and edible glitter to make it dazzle. Can be used for boy or girl! Thanks for looking.

By Melissa Coleman from Madison, MS

Melissa that is precious! I'm sure the mom to be loved it.

By kool (Guest Post)

i like it but how did u make the buggy kake i would like to make it for my aunts birthday and i would say "happy bugday" haha.