Removing Skunk From Under Cabin

I have a skunk under my cabin.

By Johnb3624 from Utica, NY

Critter Control can remove your skunk problem, implement skunk control plans and help you get rid of skunks! Call us today at 1-800-CRITTER.

Critter Control has offices in

Squirrel Control & Removal How to Get Rid of Raccoons: Raccoon Removal & Control How to Get Rid of Moles: Mole Control Opossum Removal How to Get Rid of Skunks: Skunk Removal Dead Animal Removal Bat Control / Bat Removal Mice Control & Removal Rodent Control Wildlife Removal Rat Control Bird Control, Bird Proofing Chimney Repairs Insurance Work Animal Odor Removal Pigeon Control ,good luck.

You could try this. locate where is entrance is. Skunks are nocturnal so wait until he leaves the area under your cabin and close it off with wire mesh sheet metal or some other product he cant penetrate.

Do not hurt the skunk. Check internet as to when babies arrive in your area. Use care not to move if there are young. Skunks are beneficial for many reasons. A loud radio under the house will move that critter elsewhere. I had the same thing and made friends. It was delightful! If you have a dog that might like to chase or catch the skunk, that lil' black and white needs to move on.

OMG! LOL Don't upset or scare the skunk! LOL I've never had this problem, and so can laugh (and I am believe me!). But seriously, Muttmom was right.

And yes, if you can make friends with the skunk they are amazing animals. I had a pet skunk for a while (mine was de-scented tho, and when I had to get rid of it, I gave it to a local wildlife sanctuary where it would be kept safe) and he was such an amazing animal to have around. Not exactly like a cat, although similar. But he was amazing.

I wish you luck getting him out from under your house. But as long as he doesn't get upset or scared you shouldn't' have too much trouble. Foxrun41 also had an good idea as far as closing off the area when he comes out to feed. But before you close it off, make sure there aren't any babies in there waiting for mama to come back.

John

We have just in the past 2 months excavated 4 skunks under our house. They were running us out.

My hubby placed his camera under the house to check their schedule. They were leaving under our house at dark and returning early morning. Finally, we place a live trap at the opening before they would leave and was able to catch them one at a time. We baited the trap with bacon grease. This kept them slurping until the trap caught them. The trap was attached to a long rope so there was no opportunity to be sprayed. Just FYI-If a skunk can't raise his or her tail, they can't spray. Our trap was small enough that they could not raise their tail.

Finally, we are skunk free. Also caught 2 raccoons and 1 possum. We live in the country. The crawl space hole is now closed up.

They would make noise under the house and the dog would bark at the noise and when the skunks heard the bark, they would spray. I left home several times during the night because the odor was so horrible. My hubby is now my hero. Sorry this is so long but I want desperately to help someone else because we were miserable.

Hi, I live at Vaughan. Recently we had an incident of removing the skunk from our garden. Since it was outside the house, we didn't bother much and undertook few steps in order to restrict the entry into the house through windows, doors, etc.But the skunks dug into the grass and fell into a window well, hole where they then get trapped. Through a basement of an open window, skunks ventured through and fell inside the house. We had no other way to contact professionals in humane skunk removal. They set a special door and secured the hole and perimeter. The Skunk got trapped once the skunk was out.

Getting Rid of Skunks
Getting Rid of Skunks
Home and Garden Pest Control Small WildlifeMarch 28, 2010
A skunk getting ready to spray.
Removing Skunk Smell from a Car
Old Cabin
Removing Odors from Cabin
A plastic basket of laundry.
Removing Skunk Odor from Clothing
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
🎄