Petey And Marla (Boxer Mix)

This is Petey and Marla. Petey is 9 months old and Marla is 10 weeks old. They are Boxer, English Bull dog, and Shepherd mix. Petey was a gift to me from my friend in PA back in August. My niece fell in love with him, and when Petey's mom had another litter a few months ago, I arranged to give her one as a gift.

They are the best of pals. You can see that they look very much alike. Pete can be a bit of a brute, but Marla doesn't let him get away with too much either. We are so curious to see what she looks like when she is Petey's age. Whenever my niece has them out and about, they sure stop traffic. What a blessing they are in our lives.

This is a photo of my son with them in our back yard last week. These two wrestle non-stop, but I'd have to say eating is their favorite pastime. There's nothing more endearing than seeing these two snuggle up together on their dog bed and take a nap. They fight just like any brother and sister, but at the end of the day, they are perfect pals.

By D. Napolitan from San Diego, CA

OMG! Adorable two-some!

What cutie pies and your son is cute too ;-)

What a good looking family we have!

April 13, 2010 Flag

Petey aka "PDQ" is 8 weeks old. He is half boxer, one quarter English bull dog, one quarter German Shepard. My best friend's dog had an unexpected litter in Pennsylvania. The mom dog had 8 pups and Petey was the only white one in the bunch. I fell in love with him on the spot, (no pun intended,) so my friend sent him to us via air. What an adventure for such a young pup!

He is very curious, and loves to run and play in the back yard, chasing after Barkley and Scruffy, until he just drops on the spot and falls asleep. He'll to lay in your lap on his back and snooze like a baby.

The very first time my son and I saw him, we knew we had to name him Petey, (from The Little Rascals,) because of the patch over his eye. The name really suites him, because he is such a little rascal! He has gained 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks, and we are expecting him to be a big boy when he grows up. This photo was taken when he heard an airplane overheard for the first time.

By DNapolitan from San Diego, CA

Petey (Boxer Mix)

Who couldn't love that face? We adopted our boxer from the pound 1 year ago. We love her, she is a doll. Good luck with this little fella. (11/03/2009)

By Grandma Bess

Petey (Boxer Mix)

I know why you named him PDQ. I know exactly what you mean. LOL! (11/03/2009)

Petey (Boxer Mix)

Perfect name ;-) (11/06/2009)

By Deeli

Petey (Boxer Mix)

Adorable face. I think he is one lucky dog to get such a nice home and to get to live in the city I grew up in and left at age 34 or 35? Lucky guy take him to dog beach for a fun romp in the waves. I grew up in Pacific Beach, missing it as winter comes to Missouri. (11/12/2009)

By meoowmom

Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 13, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix