Stretching Fabric Softener

If you are like me, you love for your nice clean cloths to smell great and feel really soft, but can't afford to buy the expensive brand of fabric softener. Well I have a great tip to share that will make your fabric softer last longer and cloths smell just as great and feel just as soft while saving yourself a whole lot of money.

I pour Downey into a small bucket or anything that has a lid, then fill the Downey bottle with water and dump it in the bucket. Add another Downey bottle of water, then take a new cleaning sponge and cut it into forths. Drop the sponge pieces in the bucket with the Downey and water. When you pull your clothes out off the washer, take one of those cut up sponges and squeeze it just to where it won't make a mess going to the dryer, and put it in the dryer with your wet cloths. Let it dry and your clothes will come out smelling fresher and a whole lot softer then ever before. I've been doing this for awhile. We have seven people live n my house, so Downey has to stretch as far as possible and it does. Trust me

By Heather from Brooker, FL

What I do is; I kept an empty large plastic bottle of pine cleaner or similar bottle. I put some fabric softener in the bottle, about a 1/4 cup, then finish filling it to the top with water and shake it up. That's what I use for my softener. I have kept the largest size of Downy for almost a year doing this and my clothes come out just as soft.

Fabric Softener
Saving Money on Fabric Softener
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 24, 2010
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser