Odor from Pet Stain on Microfiber

This is nasty, but I need help! My dog got into the cat litter box and ate you know what! Well she in turn threw it up on my new microfiber couch! I got the stain out but how do I get this horrible awful smell out?!

Meggan from Edgewood, KY

If t here is an ad for Zero Odor on this page, it is very good. Similar product is Nature's Miracle at pet stores.

I would make a paste of a little baking soda and water and put it on the stain and spray with febreeze even the cheaper one works and rub with a dryer sheet i often put a dryer sheet in a trash can and it helps or use fabric stain remober on the couch.

I have seen many recipes for pet odor removal from things we already have at home. Supposedly there is something we can use that most homes already have, to remove the odor of cat urine. Is there anyone that can tell me what it is without making me PAY for the recipe?

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJuly 25, 2006
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎄