Use Wax Paper In Your Microwave

I have a cute tip now I admit I have a small kitchen because we live in a small trailer so on my counter are things I use a lot. You guys had an e-mail about paper towels. Well, I have a tip for you!

When you use the microwave a lot, use wax paper to put on top of the food in your microwave, it helps with the splatter and mess. You can also use it when you want to roll out your dough and make sandwiches too. Also I stopped buying paper plates too because my daughter used to tear them apart. Hey, dishes are dishes to me.

For the people who might have a lot of clutter, try this great web site (you do not have to buy any thing). It is great way to help with your clutter. The website is www.flylady.com and she is great. I have used her stuff a lot. It's been a couple of years now but it is still in my head and it helps out a lot.

By Barbara from Shoemakersville, PA

Coffee filters also make nice domes for dishes in the microwave. and they can be used to serve chips and cookies. Wrap one around popsicle sticks to keep the melty gunk off little elbows.

This is a great tip - and wax paper is so much less expensive than paper towels - Thank You!

Flylady is a great help. If I remember it correctly her website is flylady.net, not flylady.com. She has so much advice,etc. it may overwhelm you at first. Just select what you need.

Wax Paper on Wood Table
Uses for Wax Paper
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMarch 3, 2008
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
🎉
🎄