Tips for Kids at Summertime
Here are some things kids can do over summer.
- Plan ahead and stick to a schedule.
- Make flower beds, rock beds or hanging gardens.
- Make pet rocks.
- Have a garage sale and let kids make the signs.
- Write down some good ideas and pick from a hat, like movies.
- Enjoy events in your local community.
The possibilities are endless, be sure to ask the kids what they would like to do.
By 123Helen from Senoia, GA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 12:15:59 PM on 10.0.2.235 in 919 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us