Tips for Kids at Summertime
Here are some things kids can do over summer.
- Plan ahead and stick to a schedule.
- Make flower beds, rock beds or hanging gardens.
- Make pet rocks.
- Have a garage sale and let kids make the signs.
- Write down some good ideas and pick from a hat, like movies.
- Enjoy events in your local community.
The possibilities are endless, be sure to ask the kids what they would like to do.
By 123Helen from Senoia, GA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 8:27:23 PM on 10.0.0.147 in 826 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us